This is an exciting opportunity to work with and international Fast Fashion, Menswear Brand. You will be part of a structured, creative and international team working on trend led ranges for the brand. Reporting into the Design Manager for your category, you will create 4 collections a year and you will have the opportunity for exciting international inspirational travel.
Menswear Designer - The Role:
- Identify and develop the most relevant fashion trends and colour palettes
- Build excellent relationships with you internal Buyers and other team members
- Present ranges to large internal teams
- Understand garment construction and production constraints, working closely with pattern teams.
- Produce detailed tech packs and brief internal teams and suppliers confidently
- Work closely to build relationships with the factories and suppliers.
Menswear Designer - The Person:
- You will be creative and trend driven with experience in Menswear Design, ideally have good fabric knowledge
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- Computer literate with excellent CAD skills
- You will be a team player and able to problem solve
- You will work well under pressure and be able to confidently manage deadlines
- Degree or equivalent in Fashion is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills are essential.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to - email@example.com quoting reference 11499 MM.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.