Account Coordinator / Sales Administrator - Private Label
This is an excellent role for candidates with relevant production or sales admin experience to step into the role of Account Coordinator, offering fantastic progression opportunities.
Reporting into the Account Manager your focus will be to provide excellent customer service and support to your team on high profile accounts.
You must demonstrate a passion for providing excellent administration support, a forward thinking nature and great communication and organisational skills, with a real attention to detail.
The role will involve liaising directly both with factories in the Far East and with our customers in the UK. The job encompasses product administration, procurement of stock and materials, customer system administration, critical path management and planning of deliveries.
- Sales administration - To work alongside the sales, design and merchandising team and ensure all the procedures emanating from the sale to the customer are managed efficiently and effectively. The key focus will be to ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to our customers.
- Range sheets – Receiving all the product and sales information from the sales team and producing the final sheets for each customer. This involves regular maintenance and meticulous attention to detail.
- Sample administration – Assisting in the organisation and filing of samples received from our various suppliers and maintaining accurate records.
- Purchasing & Delivery Schedule – Placing purchase order instructions (for both product and packaging) on our Far Eastern suppliers, checking order confirmations from the suppliers.
- Maintaining a customer delivery schedule.
- Quality Control – Assisting in the administration of testing production samples and involvement in quality control issues, liaising with our Far East office.
- Pre-production and production samples – Organisation of pre-production and production samples for customers and obtaining approval from customers to proceed to next stage.
- Filing – Scrupulously maintaining all relevant customer, supplier and purchasing files etc.
- Communication – Daily communication direct with customers, factories and logistics teams.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.