Our client is a beautiful ladies fashion wholesale business, who have been established for nearly 40 years. The company is a global business, being sold in over 15 countries and with a presence in over 1800 department stores, specialty stores and independents.
The company sells the most beautiful evening wear, day wear, separates, footwear and jewellery.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Assistant, who has fashion experience, in particular.
The Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for coordinating inventory related activities.
- Execute resolution of discrepancies in inventory to maximize sales orders.
- Ensuring paperwork is accurate
- The role reports into the central operations manager and works with the sales team, inventory, factories, third party, warehouse, good inwards and dispatch to ensure good are delivered to the end user on time.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Use reporting tools to validate accuracy of confirmed sales orders, addressing discrepancies as required
- Monitoring of unconfirmed orders and availability of goods to meet these needs
- Communicate discrepancies to all relevant parties
- Daily updating of inventory system communicating with Inventory Control and Allocators
- Working with the sales team and accounts to ensure timely confirmation of orders
- Chasing orders to ensure they meet the deadline
- Process changes of unconfirmed orders
- Daily monitoring/investigating and resolution of orders not shippable
- Daily contact with customer base to obtain needed changes/extensions of orders to aid timely shipping of orders
- Liaise with the Shipping Administrator on issues relating to stock delays from factories to 3rd party warehouse and to customer with resolution
- Produce weekly sales/invoiced reports for International Wholesale customers
- Work with finance on payments to be received, overdue/outstanding invoices to ensure stock is delivered in a timey manner to the end user.
- Knowledge of shipping processes
- Organizational skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Computer Literate to a high level to include all Microsoft applications
- Producing statistical information
- Previous experience and knowledge in stock control, shipping and customer service
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted