Buyers Admin Assistant
An amazing opportunity has arisen within a well-known company for a motivated individual to join their growing team as a Buyers Admin Assistant.
The responsibilities of the Buyers Admin Assistant will include:
- Working closely with suppliers to issue purchase orders and inform them of critical path updates to ensure deliveries are on time
- Maintain the database with relevant information including costings, barcodes, delivery information and shipping documents
- Record all colour and fabric details that help build both an exciting and functional range
- Ensure the products are shipped efficiently by working with freight forwarders and handling relevant documentation
- Preparing material for sales and buyers meetings
The ideal Buyers Admin Assistant should demonstrate examples for the following skillset:
- Organisation with documentation, filing and general administrative tasks
- Communication skills to build strong working relationships
- Competent with Microsoft packages
This is a fantastic opening for an aspiring Buyers Admin Assistant to gain entry-level experience within a reputable head office.