BASED WEST LOTHIAN
Our client is an established supplier of workwear and leisurewear to businesses across the UK and Europe. An exciting opportunity has arisen within their technical team for a Garment technologist.
• Close alliance with current factories and agents
• Management of current sources and yearly analysis of performance
• Outlining procedures and review of procedures with current and new sources
• Visits to current sources in Bangladesh.
• Issue of procedures and regular analysis to ensure that requirements are maintained
• Analysis of QC data from factories
• Set up Colours Standards and Continuity Library
• Overseeing all UK AQL’s and passing product into stock
• Checking of all continuity standards and lab dips.
• Analysis of all returns from customers due to manufacturing faults
• Relaying all problem areas to factories and responses there of.
• Implementing credit note for faulty merchandise
• Filing or disposing of faulty goods
• Development and initiation of new products and product areas.
• Size specification development
• Regular assessment of size specs to ensure that they are in keeping with the industry standards.
• Ordering and monitoring of all product samples, size set samples, photo shoot samples and pre-shipment samples
• Assisting Brand Managers in their photoshoots and styling.
• Travel to photoshoot locations
• Development of all new product samples
• Ensuring that all Salesmen and Photo shoot samples arrive on time and are dispatched to all relevant customers in an accurate and timely manner.
• Maintaining all sample, travel ranges and show room ranges
• Maintaining sample stock lists
• Initiating and instigating Swatch Cards
Interested? Please click to apply, or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for an informal discussion