DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER, FASHION, INDONESIA
Are you a User Experience Manager looking to secure a role that offers unique, ground breaking opportunities to influence a territory, then look no further. Indonesia has a population of almost 270 million, 150 million of these are internet users and the median age is just 28 years. The Indonesian digital journey has been phenomenal in the last decade. With a vast digital perceptive, Indonesia is poised to see a big momentum towards digital startup and IT-enabled services that could make the country one of the digital powerhouses in the world.
Our client are a long established fashion brand operator and have made huge strides in setting up and establishing their digital operations, they are now at the stage where they wish to fully potentialise their business practices between 3 of their brands and their consumers, before they roll out this blue print across all of the other brands they operate.
You must have 5 years + User Experience within retail and be looking for an interesting international opportunity in a territory that is fast growing, allowing you to develop your skills dynamically.
A full role description is as below:
This role plays an integral part in the continued optimisation and improvement of both sales and service journeys across the Ecommerce platform, supports the Omnichannel team in their efforts to create a data driven decision culture within the business.
You will work as part of the Omnichannel team responsible to understand end to end user behaviors in order to identify opportunities and instigate site improvements.
You will working closely with Ecommerce Operations, IT Dev Ops, Trading and external vendors to help create, prioritise and manage list of conversion rate tests and enhancements. You will own the end-to-end test scope out tests, document requirements, create hypotheses, develop variations to test, build tests and thoroughly QA.
You will work closely with a dedicated developer resource to ensure that site changes are correctly implemented and tested. Taking a structured approach to the roll out of new features and improve the overall online journey. As part of your job role you will be defining A/B or multivariate tests, monitoring the results and ensuring statistical significance and reviewing and benchmarking against competitors and ecommerce websites, both inside and outside retail to identify potential opportunity.
You’ll be responsible for the commercial success of the CRO offering. Supporting the Ecommerce Trading Team with CRO strategy and planning in line with best practice to help grow and drive CRO roadmaps to improve conversion rate and customer experience across both new and existing websites. You will also deliver weekly / monthly progress reports and educational sessions within the business and drive continuous optimisation through ongoing measurement and performance reporting of the targeting, testing and personalisation programmes
- Strong Web optimisation experience (A/B testing, multivariate testing, analytics and data driven UX)
- Experience with online testing platforms such as Google Analytics Premium, Maxymiser, Optimizely, Monetate, or similar
- Ability to create an optimisation strategy and run a continual CRO program
- Stakeholder management
- Good understanding of consumer and web trends, and the range of digital routes to market
- Evidence of a disciplined approach to optimisation and evaluation - e.g. setting clear objectives and measuring success
- Ability to draw up requirements & business case
- Ability to maintain and develop digital product journeys including planning and managing the successful delivery of change that meets the needs of customers
- Understand digital customer journeys and ability to optimise and improve digital experiences
- Experience of delivering change through Agile methodology
- Customer service focused and driven
- A demonstrable understanding of online design and how to improve customer journeys
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce end to end from front UX, order management to delivery