Global fashion business are now looking for a Branch Planner to join their team on a 12 month maternity contract.
This position is responsible for analysis and to develop financial strategies for the retail business across multiple channels to maximize on sales and profits.
- Initial set up and management of stores gradings, planning on cash & space
- Create reports/recaps of business at store, district & regional bases
- Create productivity by department analysis for each of the stores to support the allocation process
- To work with planners and buying team in to influence product assortment in line with analysis
- You will be expected to have great communication with area managers and store managers and par take in regular store visits.
- Manage the allocation team
- Extensive experience in branch planning, store planning and/or allocation
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience in large high street retailers also preferred
- Strong analytical skills, resilient and happy to do business at fast pace environment.