Buyer/Senior Buyer £doe + bens
Fashion Retailer London
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Buyer/Senior Buyer to cover Womenswear Wovens in London for one of the high fashion retailers on the high-street. With a fantastic market position and enviable sales records, the business is going from strength to strength and they are now looking for an experienced Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer to join them to set out a clear department strategy and develop an extensive range that is new and exciting for the customer.
The role of a Buyer/Senior Buyer involves:
- Leading the direction of your categories working closely with the Designer and Merchandiser
- Maximising sales opportunities working closely with suppliers and Merchandisers to ensure all margin levels are achieved
- Ensuring all key trends are captured and relevant for the customer
- Managing the critical path with your junior team members
- Travelling for inspiration, sourcing and development
- Leading, managing and developing a team of 3
- Being able to influence strategically at all levels
- Being able to lead a team to build a cohesive collection seasonally
- Operating as a brand ambassador at all times
The successful Buyer/ Senior Buyer must be operating at a similar level and have extensive wovens experience gained within a large volume retailer. The Buyer/Senior Buyer must be an excellent team player and have bags of passion and enthusiasm for product.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Buying positions - please visit our website for more roles.