Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager c£40k + bens
Branded Footwear London
Zachary Daniels is looking for a Key Account Manager to cover branded footwear working with key accounts and independents in the UK. As a Key Account Manager you will be nurturing existing accounts along with growing your account base seasonally. You must have gained experience within a men's footwear sales role and be hungry for a new challenge.
The role of a Key Account Manager involves:
- Developing your account base seasonally
- Nurturing new and existing accounts to establish relationships
- Having an analytical approach to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and sales analysis
- Planning per season by account to maximise all sales opportunities
- Attending and presenting at sales campaigns and key trade shows
- Travelling to customer meetings to build strong relationships
The ideal Key Account Manager will have passion, enthusiasm and be hungry to work within a fun yet driven environment. A motivated team player is essential along with experience within branded footwear for the role of Key Account Manager.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.