Senior Retail Merchandiser
My client are a leading womenswear retailer, with strong and dynamic teams, and state of the art systems. They are looking for a Senior Merchandiser to work with the Buying Teams to maximise sales, profit and margins. You will be responsible for developing and driving business strategy and meeting targets across the department. You will manage and mentor the Merchandising team, reporting into the Merchandising Manager.
Senior Retail Merchandiser - The Role:-
- Drive and Develop Departmental strategy
- Meet targets for sales, stock turn, markdown and profit
- Manage the open to buy
- Work with WSSI and Compass
- Effectively manage markdowns and stock levels
- Use reports to forecast trends, bestsellers and repeats.
- Manage the supplier base striving for continuous improvements
- Ensure Key Dates are met in accordance with the Critical Path.
Senior Retail Merchandiser - The Candidate:-
- Experience in a Senior Retail Merchandising role is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an advanced level is preferred
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
- Clear & confident communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision maker.
- Full driving licence.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11521 MM.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.