Selection Buyer - 5 month contract £42,000
Premium Brand London
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Selection Buyer to join the team of this leading premium brand on a 5 month fixed term contract. With experience in a similar role and being highly analytical this is a great chance to join a large and successful brand.
The role of a Selection Buyer involves:
- Driving performance against sales and margin targets ensuring in season sales opportunities are maximized.
- Determining the SKU depth within the global assortment to meet your OTB and financial targets
- Analysing sales, consumer trends and local market knowledge to global merchandising/design
- Working closely with the Senior Buying Manager and merchandising teams to ensure the assortment includes products needed to fit trends/differences of market.
- Partnering with inventory management teams to understand business risks and opportunities around product investments and inventory
- Managing the stock position of 'Essentials' to ensure they are never out of stock
- Working with allocation teams to ensure optimal stock levels are maintained ahead of any promotional or key trading periods
The successful Selection Buyer must be operating at a similar level and have gained experience within a like for like brand. You must be analytical, logical and be an excellent team player and have bags of passion and enthusiasm.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Buying positions - please visit our website for more roles.