Buyer, Womenswear, Outdoor Retailer, £45,000 - £50,000, London
Your new company
Due to an internal promotion, a successful British outdoor retailer is looking for an experienced Womenswear Buyer to join their innovative, fun and hard-working team. This company is well established, being founded in the 90s, and has grown incredibly from one single store to over 300 stores around the world. This brand sells equipment for fitness, camping, skiing, cycling, running and more.
Your new role
- Product development
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Reporting on product trends
- Range building
- Managing the critical path
- Managing a team of 1 JB, 2 ABs and 3 BAAs
- Buying trips to China and India
Please only apply if you have:
- 2 years minimum as an Established Buyer
- Experience in Womenswear buying
- Experience in multi-product buying
- Experience in own-brand buying
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Experience managing a team
- Comfortable liaising with senior members of staff
- Experience at a lifestyle brand is a plus
This company is offering a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, along with private medical insurance, 25 days holiday, 50% staff discount, all expenses paid buying trips abroad, life insurance and a cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If suitable, I will be in touch and we can discuss the role in more detail. I look forward to reviewing your application!