Temporary Quality Controller
A great opportunity has arisen to join this Luxury Atelier as a QC Assistant to support across Menswear and Womenswear.
QC Assistant – The Role:
• Reporting into the Depot Quality Assurance Manager.
• To assess the quality of received stock through AQL Quality inspections, to agreed SLAs
• To process and track store, mail order and web quality returns to agreed SLAs.
• To communicate findings of AQL inspections and customer returns to relevant teams for further actions.
• Support customer services where required on customer complaints.
• To support the Quality Manager in any further inspection and reprocessing of quality issues.
• To support the Quality manager with quality reporting.
QC Assistant – The Candidate:
• Previous experience as a QA Assistant or QC inspector.
• Computer literacy.
• Product quality knowledge.
• Customer focus.
• Effective communication.
• Commercial awareness.
• Planning and prioritization.