Assistant Product Developer
Our client is offers a complete range for uniform solutions across stock supported catalogues and also exclusive bespoke uniform design and manufacturing service. They have an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate within product development.
Assistant Product Developer - The role:
- Working closely with the Head of Creative to progress the development/sampling and alterations across multi product of the product
- Completing alterations as and when required
- Look at new trends across the various ranges
- Create tech packs
Assistant Product Developer - The candidate:
- Graduate in Fashion Design with Garment Technology
- Will consider a recent Graduate with 6 months+ placement experience
- A proactive and can do attitude is essential.
- A self starter who is organised and methodical.
- Work on own ability and part of a small team
- UK driving license
Assistant Product Developer - The package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.