Jerseywear Designer - Womens & Kidswear
Our client is a leading supplier of ladies men's and children's wear to many of the leading high streets across the UK. They are currently recruiting an experienced Women's and children's Jersey wear Designer (with graphics) for their new department within the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who will be required to design for premium retail brands.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research from catwalk to high street competitors.
- Create commercial designs which focus on the buyer's needs.
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through presentation of designs.
- Constant communication with factories in Turkey and Far East to ensure the handover of designs and samples requests are communicated to the highest level.
- Create in-depth tech packs and specifications of all design that are to be samples.
- International travel for design inspiration / buyers meetings / and factory visits.
- Excellent knowledge across all jersey fabrics and shape
- Knowledge of designing graphics preferred
- CAD Photoshop and Illustrator skills essential
- Strong commercial portfolio
- Experience designing for premium high street retailers
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present designs in customer meetings
- First class communication skills at all levels
- Enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking
Apply for Jerseywear Designer - Womens & Kidswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly