Branch Merchandiser - Retail -12 Months FTC West Yorkshire.
Great opportunity has arisen for a self motivated retail Branch Merchandiser (Fixed Term 12 Month Contract )
You will have good understanding of the supply chain , strong IT & advanced Excel skills ,numerically minded ,strong presentation & communication skills. Driving licence is essential as travelling to stores will be a big part of your role. You will be proactive ,friendly and approachable , team player but able to work alone.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for Assortment Planning across all business channels
- Utilisation of replenishment scenarios by category & channel to optimise product placement
- Management of optimised replenishment parameters
- Provide a grading framework for B&M and Visual Merchandising
- Build and maintain a relationship with 3rd party software providers
- Manage, implement & review store transfers
- Management of key/flagship/priority store stock packages
- Understand and influence enhancements to the sales and space planning process.
- Form seamless relationships with Merchandising to ensure continuous feedback develops future strategy
- Manage the creation of new store stock packages & proactively control stock levels after opening.
- Creation, interpretation and communication of complex analysis
- Participation and feedback to weekly trade meeting
- To liaise closely with senior members of the Retail, E-Commerce and Merchandising teams to ensure an excellent understanding of current trading issues.
- To regularly visit stores with Regional and Area Operational Managers, ensuring each store has the most commercially viable stock package.
- To liaise closely with key logistics functions to ensure the end-to-end stock movement process is both cost and time effective.
- Provide regular feedback to the Branch Merchandising team and the wider Supply Chain team regarding key operational issues at channel level.
- To identify commercial opportunities to help the business improve/achieve its targets.
- Computer literate with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of the Supply chain and the role of Merchandising within it.
- Working knowledge of WSSI, allocation /replenishment systems and space planning
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivator – proactive in achieving business and personal goals.
- Good presentation skills.
- Full driving licences
- If this sounds like you , don't miss this opportunity to become part of a great company and team!
Apply for Branch Merchandiser - Retail -12 Months FTC West Yorkshire.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly