Branch Merchandiser (12 Month Contract)
This is a unique opportunity for an established Branch Merchandiser looking for a new challenge and the next step in their career.
This leading womenswear business is looking for a Branch Merchandiser who has experience in analysing figures, forecasting and range planning, you will work as part of a small team, reporting on market information and sales figures ensuring the product mix is correct and commercial and markdowns are minimised.
Branch/Retail Merchandiser – The Role:
- Assortment Planning across multi-channel
- Driving sales and reducing mark downs working with VM
- Identifying store performance trends, risks and opportunities
- Manage sell though an replenishment
- Store visits, weekly KPI reviews and option/depth analysis
- Analyse sales, by style, size and price for range planning.
- Monitor competitors.
- Regular communication with store and Retail Managers
Branch/Retail Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar branch/retail role is essential
- Experience with WSSI is essential
- Backgrounds outside of womenswear will be considered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent time management skills and Highly organised
- Full driving licence.
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11428 MM.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.