A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brand in the North East.
My client is an innovative brand that produces trend led fashion which is exciting, inspirational and original.
You will be responsible for producing and editing all video content, as well as thinking of new concepts, by evaluating current video performance and thinking of ways to drive engagement and sales through all videos produced.
The office culture is fun, friendly and a bubbly, personable individual with an excellent work ethic would fit in well.
Videographer. The Role:
- Work with the Marketing and Creative teams on the set brief, assisting with initial concept and planning right through to the filming and editing of the videos
- Produce and edit engaging video content for social media platforms, including Instagram, Instagram TV, You Tube and Facebook.
- Research new ideas for videos and bring these ideas into play -we want to stand out from our competitors and really want to get some amazing videos created
- Look for new locations, props and ideas for new sets for creative shoots.
- Support the photographer with in house photography and product retouching when required.
Videographer. The Candidate:
- Ideal candidates will have 2yrs+ experience in a similar position with a brand or retailer. However we will consider recent graduates from a Media course and a passion for fashion.
- Highly competent using Photoshop, Illustrator as well as video editing suites
- Very organised & have a keen attention to detail
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level within fashion.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11530 HH.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.