Salary Circa £25,000 DOE
Looking for a driven and pro-active candidate to join a fast paced team within a successful fashion supply business, to look after one of their biggest high street account as a Production Coordinator.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a possibility of becoming permanent if the successful person really makes their mark on the team.
You will be working with UK manufacturers and be accountable for a large number of orders, working at a fast pace. The position is to work across a trend led, jerseywear fashion for mens and womenswear. I am looking for an extremely organised, highly analytical and commercially astute professional to join this dynamic team and successful company.
- To understand customer requirements (Reading through manuals, etc)
- Critical path maintenance (Internal and external)
- To liaise with the customer
- Chasing and processing fabric and trim lab dips
- Trimming all styles with the customer
- Ordering of raw materials, I.e. Buttons, labels, tickets
- Fabric testing requirements, customer test systems, care label ordering
- Chasing and processing customer size breakdowns
- Preparation of order confirmation sheets and raising purchase orders with factories.
- Chasing suppliers for samples and liaising with them about quality, price and delivery times.
- Keeping track of all orders to the critical path to ensure customers receive deliveries on time for each style ordered.
- To proactively develop relationships with customers and factories.
Production Coordinator – The Person:
- Looking for a confident, self-motivated Production Coordinator with proven experience in a similar role and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. 3 years+ experience is ideal.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and handling important accounts
- Previous critical path management experience is essential as is the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities with regards to garment construction will be an advantage.
- The essential skills required for this role are excellent communication, administration, accuracy and numeracy skills and being well organised, highly enthusiastic and self-motivated.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com Quoting our reference: 11533 KK
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.