Sales Administrator - Luxury Watch Brand
I am seeking a Sales Administrator to work for a beautiful, Luxury Swiss Watch Boutique. This role will combine selling to and building relationships with customers front of house as well as working with the onsite watchmaker managing and tracking orders and repair appointments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an internationally respected company in a diverse and interesting position that can open doors to much progression and growth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
- Follow-up with customer repairs liaising with customer care head office and headquarters in Switzerland.
- Managing customer orders, repairs and product tracking
- Managing repair and order spreadsheet
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Placing orders ensuring stock is up to date and available.
- Update customer database and make sure client details are accurate.
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Can work well with the friendly and supportive team.
- Experience in the Retail Industry at a sales advisor level.
- Exposure to administration duties including spreadsheet product tracking and order process
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for customer service, attention to detail and be well-organized.