As Wholesale Assistant you will be supporting the Commercial team on all aspects of global customer and studio administration including order processing, sales forecasting and analysis, invoicing, shipping, stock swaps, repeat orders and stock inventory. Reporting to the Commercial Manager this role will require excellence in awareness, communication, numeracy, organisation, flexibility, multi-tasking and efficiency. The successful candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a fashion head office and thrive within a fast paced creative environment.
- Assist in collecting and collating weekly data from retailers to prepare sell through analysis.
- Process store orders taken during market from customers and agents.
- Responsible for data entry into Zedonk as well as preparing order confirmations, visual representation of store buys, order entry and spot checks.
- Work closely with the warehouse to track orders, prepare shipments, consolidations, pick tickets, paperwork, book delivery slots with stores, ship on time and send proof of delivery.
- Support the Commercial Manager on product availability, client request and stock swaps.
- Ensure all store information, customer database and private client data is up to date.
- Assist during private sales and pop-up events.
- Assist in collecting data pre and post sales season and support the Commercial Manager on seasonal sales predictions and forecasts.
- Responsible for the stock inventory with weekly updates.
- Support on seasonal benchmark study.
- Responsible for all day to day activity and relationship management with private clients for pre-orders, order processing, payments, returns and shipping on time with weekly sales update to the Commercial Manager.
- Collate weekly inventory data as required for the finance team.
- Responsible for booking couriers and arranging shipping to and from suppliers, factories, warehouse and wholesale accounts.
- General day to day organisation of office samples, sample cupboard and stationary.
- Negotiate best rates with various shipping companies.
- Ensure Zedonk is up to date with both product and pricing information.
- Wholesale Assistant with a minimum 1-2 years head office experience in women’s fashion.
- Excellent administration skills, detailed focused and accurate.
- Professional and confident interpersonal skills communicating effectively at all levels..
- Fashion background with an understanding of seasonal calendars.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel including use of formulae, pivot tables, V lookups.
- Experience working with Zedonk an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Apple software.