Head of Product Development, Leather Accessories, London.
Our client is a London based, British handbag and accessory brand with a long standing heritage. Now selling globally and through a number of distribution channels, the vision is to develop even more compelling product. As Head of Product Development, your team will consist of 2 Product Developers and 1 Assistant. As the leader, you will be fully responsible for managing the bag offer and managing the team.
We are looking to secure the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Senior Product Developer.
- Leather bag and SLG experience- ideally premium high street, luxury brand experience.
- Must have robust knowledge and experience of production and sourcing from raw skins through to finished product.
- Must be prepared to travel overseas frequently and ideally will have first-hand travel experience to both India and China.
- Strong cost price negotiator as will be accountable for achieving target weighted intake margin.
- Critical Path creation and ownership.
- Must have experience of managing people.
- Able to work under pressure in an entrepreneurial fast paced global business.
- Dynamic, tenacious, flexible.
Great communication skills and team player.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing brand / retailer.
Contact Teresa McCormick.