As Wholesale Assistant you will be reporting into the Commercial Manager with responsibility for supporting daily sales activity, order requests in and out of season, stock swaps, sales forecasting, stock management and shipping to ensure global retailers can optimise sales. The role will require a proactive mindset and passion for luxury womenswear alongside excellent communication, numeracy, organisation and multi-tasking ability. The successful candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a fashion head office and thrive within a fast paced creative environment.
- Liaise daily with global retailers and agents to proactively support product availability, client request and stock swaps.
- Collect and collate weekly sell through data from retailers.
- Track stock inventory with weekly updates.
- Process store orders taken during market from customers and agents.
- Prepare order confirmations, visual representation of store buys, order entry and spot checks.
- Ensure Zedonk is up to date with product and pricing information.
- Work closely with the warehouse to track orders, prepare shipments, consolidations, pick tickets, paperwork, book delivery slots with stores, ship on time and send proof of delivery.
- Ensure all store information, customer database and private client data is up to date.
- Assist during private sales and pop-up events.
- Collect pre and post sales season data and support the Commercial Manager on seasonal sales predictions and forecasts.
- Responsible for all day to day activity and relationship management with private clients for pre-orders, order processing, payments, returns and shipping on time with weekly sales update to the Commercial Manager.
- Collate weekly inventory data where required for the finance team.
- Arranging couriers to and from customers and wholesale accounts as required.
- Wholesale Assistant with a minimum 1-2 years head office experience in women’s fashion.
- Excellent administration skills, detailed focused and accurate.
- Professional and confident interpersonal skills communicating effectively at all levels.
- Fashion background with an understanding of seasonal market calendars.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel including pivot tables and vlookups.
- Experience working with Zedonk an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Apple software.