SENIOR PATTERN TECHNICIAN/CAD OPERATOR
Salary commensurate with experience
An opportunity has arisen for An Experienced Pattern Technician to join our friendly Production and CAD teams in this successful Online Own Brand company who due to their increasing use of Lectra are expanding their digital team across the business.
- Be experienced in using CAD systems such as Lectra Modaris V8r1 / Diamino V6r2, Gerber or Invastronica.
- Able to modify/amend patterns and Grade for production following fit session instructions
- Able to issue both Sample and Bulk Markers for our factories in the UK and Overseas
- Able to create and generate graded specs.
- You must be able to follow a critical path and prioritise work flow accordingly to maintain customer delivery dates
- Ability to work with product line management software (PLM) is an advantage although experience in similar would be considered and necessary PLM training would be given
- Experience in dealing with Offshore factories an advantage
CAD Experience Essential
Microsoft Word, Excel, Illustrator and PowerPoint