Our client is currently one of the leading garment manufacturers and importers of ladieswear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Merchandiser to join their London based team working within the jersey team. Previous experience working within jersey would be an advantage.
Senior Merchandiser - The Role:
- Reporting into the Director.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with the Off Shore factories.
- Work in partnership with the internal teams providing a lead and direction for the more junior members of the team.
- Input orders into their system in an efficient manor in line with critical dates.
- Issue contracts to factories and confirm all prices and crucial dates.
- Build relationships with customers through face to face meetings, providing accurate information with confidence.
- Chase and compile all critical path updates.
- Liaise closely with the Account Manager monitoring outstanding points on the critical path and report any variances.
Senior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have experience in wholesale merchandising of at least 4 years and looking for their next step.
- Experience working with factories in Bangladesh and Cambodia would be an advantage.
- Confident personality
- Strong understanding of the critical path process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
Senior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.