Exciting new opportunity for a Pattern Cutter to come and join this young fast fashion supplier based in Central London.
Working with some of the biggest players on the Womenswear UK High Street, this young and exciting manufacturer are looking for a willing and hardworking candidate to join their friendly team.
The right person ideally will have a working knowledge of Vetigraph and will also be able to cut manually.
Pattern Cutter- The Role:
- Produce garment patterns of a high standard
- Pattern amendments from buying sample through to factory sample
- Digitising patterns produced by in-house creative pattern cutters
- Ensure patterns meet customer specifications and established QA/QC standards for factory production
- Working to production Critical Path to achieve goals
- Supporting in-house Garment Technologists
- Work closely with in-house machinists on production of sample garments
- Give help and support in workroom where needed to meet deadlines
- Suggest ways to reduce garment cost and simplify construction for production
- Follow fit comments to meet required specification, measurements and fit in accordance with customer’s standards and quality requirements
- Check fit and factory samples, amending pattern as necessary to achieve required fit.
Pattern Cutter- The Candidate:
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experienced and confident using CAD pattern-cutting software, ‘Vetigraph’ is advantageous
- Able to cut patterns manually
- Experience with soft separates – jersey and woven fabrics
- Good knowledge of garment construction
- Eye for detail and quality
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office
If you are motivated, proactive and thrive working in a fast paced environment then my client wants to talk to you. This role is immediately available, so please get in touch!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11551 JJ.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.