Assistant Sales Account Administration Support Fashion Head Office
Production/Sales Administration Assistant Fashion Head Office
Start your career in Fashion would suit a 1st role for a fashion graduate or a 2nd role after placement during your fashion degree or internship.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team based in the contemporary spacious UK head office and showroom of an established fashion supplier who have a fantastic client base of successful high street fashion multiples.
You will be involved in working with the Account Managers and liaising with Design and Merchandising. You will be working with UK Fashion Retailers on Womenswear, Menswear and Childrenswear.
- Being the point of contact between the UK customers and offshore head office
- Following all requirements of the critical path from order to delivery
- Managing the critical path for all the customer orders and ensuring these are kept to timelines.
- Liaising with retail buyers regarding any issues.
- Chasing samples and lab dips.
- Order placements and up dates.
- Review and monitor critical path and shipments.
- General administration duties.
- You will be a recent graduate with ideally a Fashion Degree
- Have used Microsoft packages which must include Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Very organised, able to prioritise and multi task
- Confident communicator!
This role will be a fantastic opportunity for a Fashion Graduate who has had an internship or placement during their degree.
You could also be a Buyers Admin Assistant or Assistant Buyer or Merchandisers Admin Assistant or Allocator who is looking for your next career move.
They have car parking so there is the option to drive to work.
Please send your up to date CV today or call Jan Neil on :07722007606 to discuss.