An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join a successful womenswear brand in order manage the brand identity through an effective visual merchandising strategy.
The successful candidate must be able to strategize, plan and create the brands visual concepts and guidelines, and then promote them effectively and efficiently to the Store Managers in order to achieve a consistent visual merchandising standard across all retail stores.
Must have a full, clean UK driving licence and be willing to travel as required to stores across the UK.
Visual Merchandiser (Head office based) - The Role:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising for the brand, from concept to creation of plans and how they are communicated to and rolled out across all stores.
- It is essential that you understand the seasonal collections, spending time weekly in the showroom handling each collection, understanding the capsules within each one and how the items co-ordinate to create wearable outfits.
- You will be accountable for creating weekly retail newsletters which are rolled out to all stores (liaising with Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, AMs) and a weekly VM update will be included in this regarding window & mannequin dressing updates, floor layout changes & any POS/Kit delivery communications based on Monday's commercial review with the merchandising team
- You will communicate a monthly VM guide to stores using an existing template to show stores best practise in terms of creating capsules within each collection and how to create well merchandised walls & floors using standard VM techniques.
- You will also present a VM update to the HO management team on a monthly basis at Monday trade meeting.
- You will be accountable for new store openings and managing the critical path of them - this includes kit ordering & delivery, POS ordering & delivery.
- Part of this role is to create a working 'Masters' for POS, Shop floor Kit and window sizes that can be used for quick and streamlined ordering of POS and kit.
- You will manage seasonal window campaign creative delivery via a creative 3rd party supplier to all types of outlet.
- You will also manage all aspects of POS including ordering, storage, the relationship with suppliers and also the guiding of store teams on implementation.
- There will be some visiting to stores required but this role is predominately head office based.
Visual Merchandiser (Head office based) - The Person:
- I am looking for someone with instore and head office experience within visual merchandising.
- Ideal candidate will be methodical, organised and an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to organise own workflow to meet deadlines.
- This role is creative in elements but it is also very heavily operational.
- Candidates will ideally have experience of personally creating guideline to include top tips, housekeeping check list, out posting, new implementations and photographs etc.
- The successful candidate must reflect brand and promote a positive attitude at all times
- The candidate must be competent in the following programs; Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ideal candidate would be educated to degree level within a fashion related specialism, but this is not essential.
- The ideal person must have a real passion for the fashion industry plus the ability to read/predict trends and convey these to the head office and store teams
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence and be willing to travel as required to stores across the UK.
- This role is ideally a full time position, however for the right candidate reduced working hours can be considered.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11408 1KK.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our