Customer Service Coordinator
A very exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning luxury accessories brand based in London. They are an innovative brand that produces trend led fashion which is exciting, inspirational and original.
You will be responsible for the customer service department as well as coordinating with the warehouse.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate who is looking to build a career in customer services within the luxury market.
Customer Service Coordinator – The Role:
- Replying to customers over the phone and via email in a timely manner
- Assisting customers visiting the showroom and ensuring showroom is properly merchandised
- Coordinating for any customer issues and shipments with warehouse
- Checking regularly the stock reports to make sure the stock on the site is accurate
- Generating reports for sales and returns
- Working closely with other departments: Production Manager and Marketing
- Helping with other admin and fulfilment tasks as required such as refunds
Customer Service Coordinator – The Person:
- Ideally 2-4 years of experience in a sales and/or customer service role
- Must be organised, methodical and analytical and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business.
- Candidate must have a true interest in the fast fashion industry
- Must be fully fluent in English.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11555 HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.