This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding UK manufacturer of quality Outerwear. Their designs are sold Internationally, online and via their own store and collaboratively with global brands.
Product Developer – The Responsibilities:
- Develop garments from a customer brief that are fit for bulk production.
- Co-ordinate sample submission to ensure customer and factory requirements are fulfilled on time.
- Review samples and make amendments to fit, make-up or fabrics/trims as necessary.
- Source fabrics and trims and place orders for sampling.
- Work closely with the factory teams to ensure smooth development and production processes.
- Strive to hit critical path deadlines
- Attend fit meetings and product reviews.
- Trouble shoot issues throughout the product creation process.
- Ensure all supporting technical documentation is accurate and revised as required.
- Ensure all computer systems are updated and maintained as required.
- Create and update sketches using Adobe Illustrator.
Product Developer – The Person Specification:
- The ideal applicant will have 2years experience in a similar product developer or garment technical role. This opportunity is open to graduates (clothing related subject) with practical experience and can demonstrate key skills required).
- Good knowledge of garment construction and manufacture methods
- Creative thinker
- Comfortable managing a busy, diverse and changeable workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Methodical and highly attentive to detail.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Word and Excel
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11518 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.