Sales Rep - Vietnam
My client are a well-respected, established, supplier of formal wear and soft wovens to the UK & international high Street, across six, state-of-the-art factories, all product is manufactured in Vietnam. As a growing business, they are looking to strengthen the team in Ho Chi Minh City with a dynamic and ambitious sales manager. You will be responsible for managing existing relationships, developing new ones, and growing the business. You will be based full time in Vietnam, and extensive travel will be required, covering Japan, USA, China and Australasia.
- Manage and build relationships with High Street Buyers, understand their needs and expectations to deliver the best possible price, quality and delivery.
- Target new business opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Involved in product development and range building, assessing and developing factory strengths and working with costings.
- Negotiate and confirm prices, volumes, and delivery schedules.
- Monthly sales forecasting and capacity planning with factories
- Spot trends and analyse bestsellers, actioning move on’s and increasing speed to market.
- Assist with compliance and supplier development, ensuring the best speed and quality output.
- Manage the critical path, order fulfilment and capacity planning.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11568 MM.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.