Graduate Digitiser/Garment Technologist Entry Level Technical Role for a Clothing Technology Graduat
Graduate Digitiser/Garment Technologist Entry Level Technical Role for a Clothing Technology Graduate
Outerwear. Tailoring and Soft Separates London
Design Led Ladies Fashion Supplier
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join the Technical team as a Digitiser Trainee Garment Technologist (full training will be provided).
Established supplier of ladies outerwear, with young handwriting who are trend inspired and successful high street supplier in design inspired outerwear, tailoring dresses and soft separates!
They supply the most successful European multiple retailers which included Arcadia, Brands, ASOS and Zara among others!
They are passionate about fashion, are you?
Role: Graduate Digitiser
- Full training will be given to enthusiastic graduate
- Reporting into Garment Technologist and Technical Manager
- Working with production and creative pattern cutters and garment technologists and sample room and design team
- Assist with monitoring the critical path of garments
- Knowledge of pattern cutting, fit and garment construction.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in a Fashion Technical Role that could lead to Garment Technologist etc.
- Must be a graduate with a Fashion Clothing Technology Degree
- Need to be fully computer literate
- Pattern Cutting skills/knowledge an advantage
- Gerber experience or Gerber or Cad training is a plus.
Please send CV in word today!
This role is for immediate start and 1stinterviews will be taking place urgently.
Fashion Graduate ‘s don’t miss this opportunity