My client is a very successful supplier of womens Soft Separates, is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator/Assistant to join their team on a freelance basis
You must have a good understanding of the Production process from start to finish and have worked with a variety of high street Accounts.
- Seeing order through from point of sale to delivery
- Creating and following the Critical path
- Ordering labels
- Ordering trimmings
- Liaising with factories overseas, sending of weekly plans
- Liaising with logistics team ensuring smooth delivery of goods
- Building up relationships with the customer
- Checking trims and labels and contract details are all correct for final dockets
- Chasing and processing fabric and trim lab dips
- Trimming all styles with the customer
- Fabric testing requirements, customer test systems, care label ordering
- Chasing suppliers for samples and liaising with them about quality, price and delivery times.
- Keeping track of all orders to the critical path to ensure customers receive deliveries on time for each style ordered
- Looking for a confident, self-motivated Production Coordinator with proven experience in a similar role and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. 3 years+ experience is ideal.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and handling important accounts
- Previous critical path management experience is essential as is the ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Highly organised, methodical and process driven.
- Sound technical abilities with regards to garment construction will be an advantage.
- The essential skills required for this role are excellent communication, administration, accuracy and numeracy skills and being well organised, highly enthusiastic and self-motivated.
You must be extremely well organised, and be able to communicate fluently in English both written and spoken. It is essential you work well as a team member and are able to problem solve.