Temp Customer Services Assistant - Korean
My client is a Premium Brand based in London's West End. They are looking for an experienced Customer Services Assistant who can support in peak trade.
This is a temp role and is to start ASAP for 6 week.
Language skill in Korean is essential.
The role will include:
• Day to day management of customer services including answering customer calls, taking telephone orders, and replying to customer emails and messages through the website and social media platforms in a manner that supports our company objective of Customer Service Excellence and helps us to achieve our commercial targets
• Using your product knowledge to guide and advise customers
• Comfortable using phone calls and/or emails
• Monitoring and managing the processing of all retail orders
• Working closely with our fulfilment centre to ensure the safe delivery of all retail orders
• Act as a first contact point for any web enquiries coming from the warehouse
• Work with the garment technologist on any QC issues
If you are immediately available and looking for a new temp opportunity, please apply in!
I look forward to speaking with you soon.