Temporary Production Assistant
Due to continued expansion, this is a great opportunity for a production coordinator to join the Leading brand! This is a temp role to start ASAP and will not be on a contract.
• Critical path management ensuring always up to date and accurate and that dates are met without delay to production and customer delivery.
• Setting up care labels, getting customer approval and ordering to approved standards.
• Signing off all components for each order
• Working closely with in-house Design and Sample room monitoring whole process from 1st and 2nd fit through to factory sealers and production ensuring all runs to schedule.
• Being innovative at finding alternative solutions when items run late to ensure production is not affected and that deliveries are maintained.
• Working closely with our factory production team, releasing all items in to production including sending patterns, specs and correct samples to the factory to follow during bulk production.
• Experienced production coordinator within a brand or retailer.
• Must have a “can do” attitude.
• Knowledge of fabric testing is very useful.
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.