Temporary Wholesale Admin Assistant
My client is recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join this Luxury brand, based in London, with a substantial client base you will be working with key multiples and independents.
This is a temp role to start in August, ongoing.
• B2B Customer service and Customer Relations Management.
• Sales Support: Maintaining and building relationships with clients.
• Securing order confirmations and maintaining an efficient process is a key part of the role.
• Duties involve ensuring all orders are shipped on time, raising commercial invoices, controlling internal paper work and assisting on credit control.
• You will be the main back office support and point of contact for the sales agents.
• You will work closely with and provide administrative support to the Operations Manager.
• Maintaining stock inventory, order processing and updating records.
• Sample control, filing and other adhoc duties that may arise.
• Previous wholesale operational or administration experience in a similar field within the fashion industry.
• Able to work to deadlines, be organised and a good communicator.
• Experience of working on stock control systems is preferred.
• Good command of Microsoft Excel and good numerical and analytical skills are required.
• You must be able to work to deadlines.
Previous experience on ZEDONK is highly desirable.