Senior Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for growing revenue across wholesale and online sales channels in a profitable and sustainable way to identify, propose and implement new business opportunities and provide sales follow up. The successful candidate will have a minimum 7 years’ experience in WRTW and runway fashion with a proven track record in achieving results through great planning and execution of strategy.
- Plan, implement, develop and deliver the sales strategy (2 seasons) in line with brand growth targets for your specific territory. The brand sells worldwide and key markets include the ecommerce, US, Europe, Middle East and Russia.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the brand’s market position.
- Ensure sales plans are set and adhered to for your designated market.
- Evaluate and execute new business opportunities whilst working with key internal stakeholders (marketing, creative, finance, etc.).
- Work with the management team on strategy, timelines and budgets.
- Provide feedback and advice to the Design team regarding commercial reality of collection and products.
- Work with Creative team to ensure the structured and successful launch of new product categories.
- Work with Communications and the Creative Director to develop and oversee effective marketing strategies to further evolve brand awareness and boost sales.
- Benchmark pricing and assist on the merchandising of the range. Set pricing strategy for with support from Finance.
- Plan, manage, and launch seasonal ranges within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Collaborate on showroom requirements, displays and manage the showroom and look book campaigns.
- Oversee timely and accurate forecasting of bookings, sales and returns.
- Produce regular selling reports during market to feedback relevant data to management.
- Communicate the product features and the overall collection themes correctly.
- Develop and nurture strong business relationships with key stockists and ensure opportunities for growth are maximised.
- Seasonal travel to promote the brand in your territories and to understand brand perception and opportunities.
- Negotiation with key accounts and boutiques in strategic locations to ensure wholesale sales targets are achieved, considering corners and installations in line with the Sales Plan.
- Work closely with the Communications team ensuring cohesive use of sales trips, social media initiatives, press days, etc., to provide brand exposure for maximum number of sales channels.
- Manage, lead and nurture a team of 2, (Sales Manager and Sales Coordinator).
- Recruit, train, manage, lead and retain team members as required.
- Oversee Wholesale distribution and logistics, liaising with production on delivery times (the brand are renowned for delivering early)!
- Research and consider regional need for agents and distributors and develop contacts to implement where appropriate.
- Wholesale Manager or Senior Sales Manager with a minimum 7 years’ luxury WRTW and Runway experience.
- Excellent global market awareness across all channels including the US and Middle East.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to plan strategically and present new ideas.
- Strong relationship builder and self-starter.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Results focused.
- An inspirational leader and manager with a positive spirit.
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills.