Sales / Account Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an Established supplier to the UK high street. You will manage existing relationships and drive new business opportunities, you will be excited by product and building relationships. You will have a proven sales background with a creative eye, and you will work closely with overseas teams on product development and sourcing, negotiating prices, managing the critical path and delivering the best, commercial product ranges for your customers.
Sales/Account Manager - The Role
- Build & develop relationships with buyers in UK High Street retail, communicate daily.
- Build strong relationships with overseas teams and Factories
- Alongside the Design and Development Team, develop strong commercial ranges and negotiate costs and delivery schedules
- Co-ordinate and manage critical path
- Present ranges and ideas to buyers and senior management
Sales/Account Manager - The Person
- Experience with High Street customers is preferable.
- Confident critical path management skills
- Strong Negotiation and Presentations Skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive
- Confident knowledge of Excel is essential
- Proven track record of generating sales and building relationships.
- Ambitious & Driven
- Ability to Travel in the UK and Internationally
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary to - email@example.com and quoting reference 11584 MM.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.