Wholesale Administrator - Contemporary Brands
Do you want to further your wholesale career and work with world-renowned fashion brand in a rewarding work environment? Our client offers a supportive head office with excellent training and progression as well as competitive benefits.
Based in East London, this is a vibrant and successful multi-brand showroom selling contemporary brands to luxury boutiques, independents and department stores within the UK & internationally.
- Order inputting and confirming orders
- Working closely with the warehouse and liaising with logistics
- Managing re-orders
- Reporting on seasonal stock
- Allocating stock
- Liaising directly with Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Credit control
- Managing dispatches to customers
- General admin
- At least 1 year's admin experience based in a head office environment
- Proficient in Excel - VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, etc.
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary between £22-24k depending on experience
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.