This role is for an urban streetwear brand and they require a strong commercial and creative person who can drive customer behaviour and loyalty, through developing innovative and engaging marketing and digital campaigns.
This role will focus on strategically developing and delivering Marketing campaigns nationally and internationally. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing Brand marketing projects and retail distribution.
Sportswear, Streetwear or Urban experience is a must!
- Develop the seasonal marketing strategy, corresponding calendar and budgets for own ecommerce site as well as wholesale partners including Footlocker, Footasylum and JD. Setting KPI’s, objectives and analysing performance
- Devise and deliver bespoke innovative marketing initiatives that drive consumer engagement, traffic to ecommerce site, conversion and Brand loyalty.
- Focus team efforts on engaging and retaining existing customers whilst also delivering new acquisition and re engaging lapsed customers – retail and Ecommerce.
- Constantly on the lookout for ‘the new and the next’ innovative and exciting new opportunities and trends that would add value to the customer experience and business commercially.
- Develop and lead key brand partnerships to leverage, position and amplify the brand and develop our customer base.
- Developing and delivering core product marketing and digital campaigns
- Dealing with major retailers nationally and internationally
- Forecasting, managing and reporting budget for owned areas
- Creating an annual strategy and execute alongside the founder of the company
- Brand Marketing projects, collaborations and partnerships
- Management of the key relationships with our global partners including weekly team catch ups, daily contact, developing a joint-strategy, negotiating demands in line with our objectives
- Project management of events
- Minimum 5 years marketing and digital marketing experience and knowledge at management level, preferably in a sportswear fashion or agency environment.
- Proven experience of integrating digital, social, influencer and partnership amplification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of developing a brand internationally, in particular, local knowledge of partner markets
- Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
- Strong team player with experience of building strong trusting and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners quickly
- Creative thinker with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
- Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in-depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye
- Genuine passion for understanding customers, retail, fashion, brand and product