Production Merchandiser CMT
Production Merchandiser London
Fashion Supplier Ladieswear.
Salary £32,000-£40,000 depending on experience.
Reporting into the Managing Director of a well established supplier of trend led ladieswear and working with design, sales and merchandising you will be working with UK Fashion Retailers on Womenswear multi product.
- Being the point of contact between the UK customers and offshore factories
- Managing all requirements of the critical path from order to delivery
- Liaising with retail customers regarding any issues
- Raising purchase orders for all trims for production and checking that all bulk trims are correct
- Order placements and up dates
- Review and monitor critical path and shipments reviewing with the factories which styles are to be delivered weekly
- Responsible for all test reports and testing issues that come up liaising with Fabric Technologist
- Previous experience working with a supplier in wholesale merchandising or production of ladieswear apparel.
- Knowledge of working with customer intranet and systems
- Confident speaking to retail buyers re issues and critical path
- Ability to muti task and work in a fast paced environment
- Organised, proactive, numerate with excellent IT Skills to include excel
- Good communication skills with team in both the UK and offshore office
- Experience of fabric reports and raising orders for trims
- Sourced trims from suppliers, negioating prices and confirming lead times.
- Must have CMT experience with a UK supplier of ladieswear
Please send your up to date CV today to as 1st interviews are taking place this week
Call Jan: 07722007606 to find out more and for a 1st interview this week.