Wholesale Showroom Admin Assistant
This is a superb opening to join one of the most successful fashion companies in the UK in this sector. You will be part of a dedicated team where the role will offer opportunity to take ownership, manage, grow and progress your own brand.
You will have previous wholesale admin experience, preferably working for luxury or premium fashion brands and be highly IT competent with strong Excel skills. Previous experience in Microsoft Navision Dynamics would also be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
• Assist with seasonal order book management, order confirmations, invoices and credits
• Supporting the wholesale operations team with deliveries
• Customer service
• Supplying wholesale customers with seasonal data
• Liaising with the accounts department re: credit control
• Liaising with logistics and warehouse operations
• Liaising with domestic and international sales teams
• Processing re-orders and stock-orders
• Support with online order management system JOOR
• Help maintenance of correspondence records and seasonal check lists
• General shared office management duties including management of external document archiving, internal filing system, general equipment procurement etc.
• Adhoc reporting (manage warehouse delivery report)
As well as a very competitive salary on offer, you will be based out of a fabulous work space and various benefits on offer include the cycle to work scheme, travel loan and 50% discount.