This diverse business who have an industry-leading portfolio of fashion and sports brands across clothing and accessories, covering children’s and menswear are looking for a sample coordinator to join their team.
This role is key to the business to make sure as a company they have all samples in for their seasonal launch as well as full control over the samples they need for continuous sales meetings, product reviews and brand presentations.
You will be responsible for liaising with and chasing suppliers on shipment dates, coordinating all shipping documents and following through to delivery of samples to the correct locations.
This role will involve working in all three of our offices in Kings Cross and Hertford so adaptability is key.
- Liaising with Design at the start of the process to gain visibility of samples that have been ordered.
- Chasing and communicating with suppliers to have complete clarity of when samples will be ready and regularly updating the business on the position.
- Arranging Shipping documents and approving samples to ship from factories. Tracking all samples to warehouse and ensuring all arrive on time and in correct location. Work to distribute samples to correct showrooms, agents and brand locations. Support other teams to arrange sample movement when required. Keeping a fully up to date log of all samples on a rolling basis. Regularly reviewing current stock positions and ensuring the correct samples are in the correct locations to be able to sell to customers. Must take pride in the appearance of the showrooms. Build on a base process and use initiative to refine all processes needed to move the company forward. Speed, accuracy, process and communication are all key to this role.
- Accuracy – Always.
- Efficient- this is a fast-paced company so speed as well as accuracy is key.
- Dynamic – gets things done!
- Energetic – To bring life to the role.
- Organised- Able to prioritise and manage workload.
- Complete Finisher – self-motivated and has a personal pride in their ability to solve challenges and execute to the highest standards
- Analytical – Understanding of what part the role will play to support the company’s growth.
- Support – Others around you for all to achieve goals.
- Team player – If you work alone you will go fast, if you work as a team we will go far.