Temporary Accounts Payable
My client is a well known British heritage brand who have been established for the last 50 years, and have both a menswear and womenswear product offering. Synonymous with subculture and cool designer collaborations.
They are looking for a temporary accounts payable assistant to support on the interim. This role will interview on the 12th and 13th of August, and will start with immediate effect.
Our temporary roles are paid on an hourly basis, on a timesheet, and weekly PAYE. You will need to be immediately available and not have holidays booked in the next two months to be considered.
• Reporting directly to the CFO.
• Data entry and reconciliation of sales transactions, cash book, purchases and journals.
• Review and maintain purchase ledger and bank records.
• Keeping track of invoices, orders and payments.
• Generating Invoices and credit notes in accordance with procedures.
• Resolving payments/bank reconciliations.
• Check statements/accounts to identify errors and take necessary action.
• Maintain monthly petty cash records.
• Maintain accurate financial records.
• Matching, coding and processing purchase invoices, ensuring that they are authorised by the manager.
• Investigating quantity/price discrepancies between POs, deliveries/goods receipt notes and invoices and following-up on queries.
• Maintaining purchase ledger.
• Dealing with all supplier queries.