Product Development & Production Assistant
Product Development and Production Assistant, £20,000 - £25,000, London, Luxury Handbag and Accessories Brand
Your new company
This role is an exciting full-time opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join this Luxury Handbag, Clothing and Accessories Head Office team in London. The company prides itself on luxury well-made product and sophistication, with the likes of Princess Diana and Jerry Hall among their earliest customers. Their product is inspired by their French founder, blended with British roots. Each piece is underpinned by exceptional quality, materials, and attention to detail, but is also designed to be effortless and easy to wear, in any context. This company has flagship boutiques in London and Tokyo's most fashionable spots.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities will be to post BoMs, POs and new items on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, along with assisting with creating tech packs, fabrications etc in Excel.
- Creating items in NAV
- Assigning new codes for new items in NAV
- Communicating with other departments about what season codes to use
- Creating items for sampling, selling and purchase.
- Technical specifications;
- Creating fabrications in Excel and updating them with amendments.
- Preparing tech packs for factories to make samples.
- Preparing leather masters for factories and tanneries.
- Preparing BoMs in Excel and NAV.
- Raw materials and hardware;
- Placing POs to suppliers for raw materials and hardware
- Maintaining and updating the purchase tracker; following up with suppliers as necessary.
- Data entry of invoices
- Chasing up suppliers to provide invoices to match pro forma invoices.
- Assisting with sourcing of raw materials.
- Assisting with new leather lab testing.
- Stock management
- Stock take of raw materials and hardware.
- Making positive/negative adjustments and processing transfers in NAV
- Creating shipments to suppliers and factories
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience in at least Microsoft NAV or Microsoft Excel (for Excel, intermediate skill is required - ability to create filtered tables, using and implementing formulas etc).
- A good understanding of leathers and hardware used in bag construction would be beneficial.
- Working proficiency in Italian and/or Spanish a huge bonus.
- Experience in any Adobe Creative Suite packages (Photohop, Illustrator, InDesign) a bonus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
What you'll get in return
This company is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000, along with a pension plan, all expenses paid business trips to Spain and Italy, 70% staff discount, access to sample sales and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. I look forward to reviewing your application!