Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
This successful knitwear brand are recruiting a Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to complement their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an internationally renowned young brand that is thriving in the UK. We are looking for an experienced and pro-active Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to strategise, drive and grow the online sales. Due to our success over the past few years, our company offers excellent growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic and fun work environment.
- Day to day management of the Ecommerce website including, product and content upload, writing product descriptions, site optimization and merchandising.
- Responsible for the delivery of the online sales plans and contribute to the regular re-forecasting process throughout the year.
- Create the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure key products are featured prominently and cross sell and up sell opportunities are maximised
- Identify opportunities for product exclusives as part of the marketing calendar for the site, work cross functionally with the design team to bring to market
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within the set deadlines
- Produce product sell through and marketing analysis reports, weekly, monthly and seasonally
- Manage marketing calendar for new collections, product launches, marketing events and online sales.
- Manage seasonal ecommerce product photography shoots
- Drive new customer acquisition via channels including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates
- Actively grow subscriber database and drive data capture initiatives within the business
- Good knowledge of ESP’s and the ability to plan, build and send regular email newsletters plus set up email campaigns
- Ensure all payment processing, fraud management and post purchase customer service of the online channel are managed effectively
- Become the ‘voice’ of Cocoa Cashmere for social media setting the appearance and tone across all channels
- Have experience growing followers and engagement organically
- Generate capital for social media via Regramms, developing own images in-house and creating own graphics
- At least 5 years experience in Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- You will have excellent experience with Photoshop or Illustrator and creative photography
- Proven hands on experience of running an ecommerce website
- Strong technical understanding of how ecommerce websites operate and function
- Proven track record in effectively managing digital marketing channels
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good experience of web analytics including traffic and conversions
- Expertise in sales forecasting and trading with a strong customer and commercial awareness
- Experience in managing SEO, PPC and Affiliate programmes
- Salary Competitive, depending on experience
Deadline: 20th September
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.