Sales & Operations Assistant - Fine jewellery brand
I have a fantastic opportunity for a luxury retail Operational Assistant to join a stunning fine jewellery brand in their showroom based in Mayfair. This is an incredibly exciting company to work for giving you the opportunity to work with an extremely discerning and high level of clientele. The showroom itself is exquisite and is truly a wonderful place to work. This role would suit someone highly organised with great attention to detail who understands the importance of delivering exceptional customer service and is an excellent team player.
Working days will be Tuesday to Saturday and you must come from a luxury retail background.
- Aid sales team throughout client visits/transactions
- Facilitate a smooth operational sales process for the entire sales team.
- Respond to email enquiries
- Daily stock take/reconciling discrepancies and assisting with inventory management.
- Oversee the operational maintenance of the showroom
- Managing loans (alongside the PR team and external PR agency).
- Responsible for visual merchandise presentation and daily maintenance
- Daily and weekly replenishment of display stock with Inventory Control
- Manage the replenishment and stock levels of stationery and packaging
- Acting as the sales team liaison on marketing projects/events and trunk show related activities.
- Supply ordering
- Handling import/export delays.
- Arrange shipping logistics.
- Hand deliveries when needed.
- Experience in luxury retail
- Aftersales and operational experience is required along with experience in customer service
- CRM and operations
- Visual merchandising
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written
- IT literate
- Detail oriented and highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Second language a plus