Social Media and Content Asssitant - Luxury Brand
Social Media & Copy Assistant role ideal for someone with a strong understanding of the luxury customer and market. Room for progression and a supportive work environment.
Due to expansion and growth, this brand is seeking a Social Media & Copy Assistant to join their team based in Central London.
- Luxury British heritage brand with a Central London based head office
- Offer many training and development opportunities
- Ensure all communicated copy across online and social is on brand
- Create and execute all email marketing campaigns
- Proofread and approve all customer facing copy
- Deliver copy for social platforms, the online blog and website
- Report on social media channel performance
- Research, source and curate all imagery to support social channels
- Customer support via email and social media
- 1 years social media and content experience with a fashion brand/retailer
- Excellent English spelling and grammar is essential
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Creative ability to deliver engaging discussions and write compelling, emotional, and factually correct copy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Knowledge of HTML / Magento / CMS / Adobe Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator preferred
- Salary up to £23k
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.