A leading premium brand licensee in childrenswear and menswear.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based half in N.London and half in Hertfordshire. You need to be easily commutable to both locations.
This role is key to the business to make sure as a company we have all samples in for our seasonal launch as well as full control over the samples we need for continuous sales meetings, product reviews and brand presentations.
You will be responsible for liaising with and chasing suppliers on shipment dates, coordinating all shipping documents and following through to delivery of samples to the correct locations.
You will then need to ensure as a major part of the role that all samples are logged and coordinated in the clearest way so the whereabouts of samples is known at any time.
Working alongside other key company members you will also assist in making sure samples can be moved with speed accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaising with Design at the start of the process to gain visibility of samples that have been ordered.
- Chasing and communicating with suppliers to have complete clarity of when samples will be ready and regularly updating the business on the position. Arranging Shipping documents and approving samples to ship from factories. Tracking all samples to warehouse and ensuring all arrive on time and in correct location.
- Work to distribute samples to correct showrooms, agents and brand locations.
- Support other teams to arrange sample movement when required.
- Keeping a fully up to date log of all samples on a rolling basis.
- Regularly reviewing current stock positions and ensuring the correct samples are in the correct locations to be able to sell to customers. Must take pride in the appearance of the showrooms.
- Build on a base process and use initiative to refine all processes needed to move the company forward.
- Speed, accuracy, process and communication are all key to this role
- Experience in managing inventory via use of Excel programs and SAP system.
- Experience working within teams in various locations
- Experience communicating in professional and courteous way across mail, phone and face to face. Preferably communicating with external suppliers.