Currently seeking an Ecommerce Manager to join a fast growing British luxury accessories brand!
Lead the way in driving traffic to the site and provide highly creative initiatives to convert visitors into current and future sales.
- Plan and execute the Digital Marketing strategy across all Digital channels from Email to PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and Content.
- Work closely with both the Head of Marketing and the Managing Director to align the company’s digital strategy and overall Marketing Plan.
- Create and manage effective email campaigns throughout the year working alongside the Marketing Manager to meet core KPI’s.
- Own the day-to-day trading of the website.
- Ensure website is optimised for sales and customer experience, always checking for areas that require improvement.
- Coordinate with Production and Customer service teams to ensure stock levels are maintained and pre-orders are managed effectively.
- Use Google Analytics data to recommend opportunities to improve user experience.
- Proven experience in a similar role either as ecommerce executive or ecommerce manager within a fast paced business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident knowledge of Magento is preferred.
- Proven working experience of Digital / Ecommerce Marketing channels, social media channels including Facebook advertising, PPC, Affiliates, email marketing (ideally using Mailchimp).
- Highly numerate with a solid understanding of digital performance metrics as well as Google Analytics.
- Excellent team player someone who enjoys a hands-on approach and the opportunity to take ownership of the role.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11519 DD.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.